Cover Options for The Gouge

I finished writing my crime/thriller novel, The Gouge, a few weeks ago.  The book has been sent off to the editor, and so now we wait.  I'm hoping to independently publish the book later this Spring.  But before I get to that point, I need to come up with a striking cover.  Admittedly, I am not the best at creating book covers.  However, I did come up with two different covers that I'm kind of excited about.  Have a look, and feel free to let me know what you think in the comment section, or just send me a message.  Thanks!  



Comments

  1. I am trying to get in touch with you for an interview and special appearance. Are you available? I can be contacted at cbdoungd876 AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I'm very sorry that I missed your comment. If you are still looking for an interview or appearance, please reply here. Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: Abandoned, By Vicky Ball

Exciting News!

Book Review: Volta By: Nikki Dudley